JASON ALDEAN 'American Idol' Chick Was A Drunken Mistake



BREAKING NEWS
0930_jason_aldean_npg_articleCountry music superstar Jason Aldean says his very open public display of affection with a former "American Idol" contestant -- who is NOT his wife -- was a huge, drunken mistake.

Jason released a statement today, apologizing for his indiscretion, after TMZ posted pictures early this morning of the country singer and "A.I." castoff Brittany Kerr getting up close and personal -- hugging, touching, and flirting at a very popular, crowded bar on the Sunset Strip (above).

Jason -- who has been married since 2001 -- says, "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."

He says, "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself." And then adds, "I left alone and that's the end of the story."

10_01_JASON_ALDEAN_PDA_FOOTER


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/30/jason-aldean-apology-drunken-mistake/#ixzz28BjkPoU3

0 comments em “JASON ALDEAN 'American Idol' Chick Was A Drunken Mistake”

Post a Comment

 

Fun24h Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger